- authorize.php in core/
- Administrative script for running authorized file operations.
- BackdropDatabaseCache::__construct in core/
- Constructs a new BackdropDatabaseCache object.
- backdrop_get_bootstrap_phase in core/
- Returns the current bootstrap phase for this Backdrop process.
- backdrop_theme_initialize in core/
- Initializes the theme system by loading the theme.
- cron.php in core/
- Handles incoming requests to fire off regularly-scheduled tasks (cron jobs).
- drupal_bootstrap in core/
- Ensures Backdrop is bootstrapped to the specified phase.
- http.php in core/
modules/ simpletest/ tests/ http.php
- Fake an HTTP request, for use during testing.
- https.php in core/
modules/ simpletest/ tests/ https.php
- Fake an HTTPS request, for use during testing.
- index.php in ./
- The PHP page that serves all page requests on a Backdrop installation.
- install_begin_request in core/
- Begins an installation request, modifying the installation state as needed.
- install_bootstrap_full in core/
- Performs a full bootstrap of Backdrop during installation.
- module_hook_info in core/
- Retrieves a list of hooks that are declared through hook_hook_info().
- redirect_exit in core/
modules/ redirect/ redirect.module
- Implements hook_exit().
- update.php in core/
- Administrative page for handling updates from one Backdrop version to another.
- update_prepare_bootstrap in core/
- Performs extra steps required to bootstrap when using a Drupal 7 database.