No known problems
Contributed projects in GitHub should have the following permissions defined, as per Backdrop's official policy:
- The individual maintainer(s) of each project will have admin access
- Members of the Security team will have admin access
- Members of the Bug Squad team will have write access
- Members of the Authors team will have triage access
- Everyone else will have read access (however as this is the default, it doesn't need to be explicitly defined)
If your contrib project isn't configured properly, and you don't have permission to make these changes yourself, please open an issue in the Contrib queue.