- 1 core/modules/comment/templates/comment.tpl.php
- 1 core/themes/bartik/templates/comment.tpl.php
- 1 core/themes/basis/templates/comment.tpl.php
Basis' theme implementation for comments.
- $author: Comment author. Can be link or plain text.
- $content: An array of comment items. Use render($content) to print them all, or print a subset such as render($content['field_example']). Use hide($content['field_example']) to temporarily suppress the printing of a given element.
- $created: Formatted date and time for when the comment was created. Preprocess functions can reformat it by calling format_date() with the desired parameters on the $comment->created variable.
- $changed: Formatted date and time for when the comment was last changed. Preprocess functions can reformat it by calling format_date() with the desired parameters on the $comment->changed variable.
- $new: New comment marker.
- $permalink: Comment permalink.
- $submitted: Submission information created from $author and $created during template_preprocess_comment().
- $picture: Authors picture.
- $signature: Authors signature.
- $status: Comment status. Possible values are: comment-unpublished, comment-published or comment-preview.
- $title: Linked title.
- $classes: Array of classes that can be used to style contextually through
CSS. The default values can be one or more of the following:
- comment: The current template type, i.e., "theme hook".
- comment-by-anonymous: Comment by an unregistered user.
- comment-by-node-author: Comment by the author of the parent node.
- comment-preview: When previewing a new or edited comment.
The following applies only to viewers who are registered users:
- comment-unpublished: An unpublished comment visible only to administrators.
- comment-by-viewer: Comment by the user currently viewing the page.
- comment-new: New comment since last the visit.
- $attributes: Array of additional HTML attributes that should be added to the wrapper element. Flatten with backdrop_attributes().
- $title_prefix (array): An array containing additional output populated by modules, intended to be displayed in front of the main title tag that appears in the template.
- $title_suffix (array): An array containing additional output populated by modules, intended to be displayed after the main title tag that appears in the template.
These two variables are provided for context:
- $comment: Full comment object.
- $node: Node entity the comments are attached to.