Template to display the Views date pager.
- $plugin: The pager plugin object. This contains the view.
- $plugin->view: The view object for this navigation.
- $classes: Array of classes that can be used to style contextually through CSS.
- $nav_title: The formatted title for this view. In the case of block views, it will be a link to the full view, otherwise it will be the formatted name of the year, month, day, or week.
- $prev_url: Url for the previous calendar page. The link is created in the template to make it easier to change the text, add images, etc.
- $next_url: Url for the next calendar page. The link is created in the template to make it easier to change the text, add images, etc.
- $next_options: Query strings and other options for the links that need to be used in the l() function, including rel=nofollow.