Interface for a class which can update a Backdrop project.
An Updater currently serves the following purposes:
- It can take a given directory, and determine if it can operate on it.
- It can move the contents of that directory into the appropriate place on the system using FileTransfer classes.
- It can return a list of "next steps" after an update or install.
- In the future, it will most likely perform some of those steps as well.
- interface BackdropUpdaterInterface
Expanded class hierarchy of BackdropUpdaterInterface
includes/ updater.inc, line 20
- Classes used for updating various files in the Backdrop webroot. These classes use a FileTransfer object to actually perform the operations. Normally, the FileTransfer is provided when the site owner is redirected to authorize.php as part of a…
||public||function||Actions to run after an update has occurred.|
||public||function||Actions to run after an install has occurred.|
||public||function||Checks if the project is installed.|
||public static||function||Returns the system name of the project.|
||public static||function||Determine if the Updater can handle the project provided in $directory.|